Thursday, April 14, 2011

These are a few of my favourite things!

Ludwig II Neushwanstein Castle


Little Ludwig II Neushwanstein Castle

is my wonderful little find, from a wonderful friend who paid a mere $2 for it.

I love the jewelled colours....i am not sure if it is a 'Paint By Numbers' or not.....

it hangs in our dining room and it's one of my favourite things.......along with these 2....



My little wall sculpture by Val Jebolinski



My little elk from Copperart ( i think)


all images by The Decorator


1 comment:

  1. I like the sculptures,the elk from copperert it's my favourite,xx

    http://maximaqvinta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your input is always valued. And I do love a good chat!
However, please refrain from leaving comments which are intended as advertising or self promotional content.

JWE

The Decorator

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...