Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pretty Purple Ashtray


found object of colour


Pretty purple ashtray sits atop my Eileen Grey sidetable


This almost makes me want to take up smoking again!.......

No.... I could not imagine soiling this pristine object. 

Although this must have happened during its life as an ashtray. 

 Now it just breathes a fresh sigh of relief each day as it sits around and looks pretty at my place!


Image via AD Espana March 2010


I am sure it would be quite at home in this little vignette also!


Ashtray Photo by J Watson-Evans

6 comments:

  1. Love that colour. And really liking the collaboration of all those accessories with the art piece. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where would we be without coloured glass !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we would be in a very dreary world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no stubbing out your dirty fags on the pretty ashtray now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love the color, it's amazing what you can find!

    ReplyDelete

Your input is always valued. And I do love a good chat!
However, please refrain from leaving comments which are intended as advertising or self promotional content.

JWE

The Decorator

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...