Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend Vintage Object!

I call her my Flapper Girl!
I picked her up recently at an antique store, and I have to say I know absolutely nothing about her origins.
I think she may be from the 1940's but then again she could be much more recent.  Something keeps telling me...theatre or cinema display prop, but I really don't know where she comes from.
I do know she is made out of plaster!
If anyone has any theories, I would love you to share them with me!
Here she is!


She has a lovley home in my sitting area opposite the kitchen, gazing out at the garden. 

 Each morning I sip my espresso at her side!
Such a sweet face!

You know, I do have this urge to have her 2 packed a 1960's pop colour!


all images by Janelle Watson-Evans Watson & Watson

1 comment:

  1. She's gorgeous! Love your chair by the way and that red flowery cushion. Lovely morning spot! x

    ReplyDelete

Your input is always valued. And I do love a good chat!
However, please refrain from leaving comments which are intended as advertising or self promotional content.

JWE

The Decorator

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...