Friday, August 19, 2011

Brazilian Eye Candy


I feel like partying at the Paraty House!



Meet me there this weekend...


fly to Sao Paulo and take a boat ride to the islands of Paraty
on the coast not far from Rio.....



breathtakingly beautiful modernist 'drawer' like prisms are slammed into the side of the hill...


exquisite interiors....








what a fab weekend!



Designed by Marcio Kogan 
who sites his influences not so much Mies and Niemeyer
 but more like Fellini, Bergman, and Warhol!

words by J Watson-Evans

via Contemporist

1 comment:

  1. Designed by my absolutely very favourite architect, what's not to love about this place? I'm on board for the party - let's go!

    ReplyDelete

Your input is always valued. And I do love a good chat!
However, please refrain from leaving comments which are intended as advertising or self promotional content.

JWE

The Decorator

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...