Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Blogger Blues

Diamond Head

After what can only be described as Blogger Burnout,
 I am back!

It seems like I was not alone. Landing on some favourites and noticing many of my fellow bloggers had also fallen off the sphere.  Blogger fatigue was spreading...... fast!

 I started to think about these wonderful deserted blogscapes floating around cyberspace just waiting for their owners to one day return and breathe new life and inspiration into their virtual spaces. 

Life, work and family commitments just happen leaving you time poor and the last thing one has time for is writing the daily post.

I was extremely naughty and did not even write a 'goodbye for now' post which I noticed many of my fellow 'Professionals'  had done. And for that, I apologise.

I was lucky however, to be busy with work projects and travel to my beloved
  New York, Honolulu and even Melbourne during this time.  These places never fail to inspire.

I look forward to posting more thoughts and inspiration on all things DECORATING.


J Watson-Evans


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your input is always valued. And I do love a good chat!
However, please refrain from leaving comments which are intended as advertising or self promotional content.

JWE

The Decorator

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...