Thursday, December 8, 2011

Naughty Blogger Award 2

So sorry for the lack of posts through November.  I have been busy finishing off work projects for this year and I have found it very difficult to do what most of us do so well at this time of year.....
MULTI-TASK! 

 Yes I know the realisation of not being wonder woman after all is somewhat disappointing. 
 And maybe blogging is a bit like sex.....
the less you do, the less you want to do!
(Ha!  I know you know what I'm talking about)... 
and you invariably get on a roll of
 NOT DOING!


Anyway, I am hoping to get the decorative 'juices' 
 rolling for some interesting, hopefully thought provoking pieces of
 'eye candy' that I know you all love....

But for now an inspirational garden
 in would you believe....... New Jersey?











Images via Elle Decor  Photography by Andre Baranowski

2 comments:

  1. Sex after 50 is like that beautiful lone banana palm in the top photo. Rare and beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Mr Redford for that wonderful and insightful analogy!

    ReplyDelete

Your input is always valued. And I do love a good chat!
However, please refrain from leaving comments which are intended as advertising or self promotional content.

JWE

The Decorator

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...